- Spray Planet Bike Shines onto any of your bikes surfaces including:
» stainless steel,
» windshield perspex.
B. Wipe off
- Wipe your slightly wet blue mitten evenly over previously sprayed
dirty area. Read more about Microfibre products »
- Follow immediately by polishing with your green cloth and compare
your fastest detailing result to whatever you may have used in the
- C. Also = CARE
with everything in life use common sense. Occasionally your beloved
bike will be just too dirty with mud or heavy soiling. Don’t
risk scratching and hose your bike with water wherever appropriate,
prior to applying Planet Bike Shines.
Maximise your results!
- Always rinse your blue mitten under water and wring out thoroughly
then mist it with PBS. This will increase your mileage of PBS by up
to 60%. Follow with green polishing cloth.
- You may find it more convenient to use disposable rags on wheels
regarding break dust etc. Occasionally, your bike will be just too
dirty with caked on old mud etc. use common sense and don't take the
risk of scratching your bike. This would be an appropriate time to
be wise and hose your bike prior to PBS application.
- Following rain, mist some PBS on your dry blue mitten. Utilize the
water on your bike and you will achieve the same shiny result and
save on PBS. Follow with green cloth.
- Additional microfibres come in handy in case you drop one or your
wife used them in the kitchen!